Crochet flowers


I was out all day.....didn't get the chance to make any card at all  today huhuhu. But at least I got other important things in my list done and feeling so happy about it. :)

I just wanted to share something I did a while back and love doing too in my spare time.  Crochet flowers! hehe! I learn to crochet from my aunt. She's very good at it. Luckily I have her here to teach me a thing or two about crocheting flowers because I plan to use them as embellishments on my handmade cards. 

I also plan on making the leaves...still learning how to do it though...hehe...lots of patience need for this technique. I was thinking of selling them as well on my blog if anyone is interested. I don't have a  lot of  colored yarns to choose from......my collection of crochet flowers at the moment are only in these three colors. Plan to purchase other colored yarns in future. :)

As you can see......these crochet flowers is the simplest crochet pattern I know of how to do..hehehehe. Still learning...still learning.... :)



5 comments:

imanmom said...

cantik bunga2 kait tu..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful crocheted flowers, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-dust-paperie-january-kit-my-funky.html

a paper {life} said...

Lin these flowers are adorable. I have seen them on a lot of cards and wanted to make some but just never got around to it. I am a knitter mostly and only know one stitch in crochet...but there is always the internet to teach me.

I have so yarn I don't know what to do with it all so these are a great project. I haven't knitted in a long time but knit myself a scarf over the holidays so it makes me want to do more.

Thanks for sharing
Cheryl

Yuenie said...

those flowers are so pretty =) i've always wanted to try my hand at sewing/knitting/crochet (you know, stuff involving needle and thread) but don't think i will have enough patience. Did it take you long to make those flowers?

looking forward to see what your leaves look like =)

Yuenie.

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

same la kite kak lin,saya pun tgh blaja cochet,bunga yang saya tgh buat sekarang sama mcm kak lin buat...ingat nak try buat amigurumi,hehehe ntah bile la baru nak pandai buat...=)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...