Be mine

 V046b

I'm sure a lot of people have seen card designs that are made using just one type of color.....like white or off white. I've seen a lot of those lately and inspired to do the same. But instead of white decorations on a white card.......I decided to do red on red simply for Valentine's day :).

I love the chubby heart so much and wanted to give it a new twist. Usually I would use a smaller card stock whenever I make quilled hearts, but this time I decided to go just a little bigger. Just a little hehe! And I can see that the chubby heart looks right at home with this size of card. It's just nice. :)

If you look closely......most of the tight coils I made are of the same size....except some teeny tiny ones that I made to close the gaps in between the tight coils. I kinda like this method better than the ones I've done before actually hehe. I think in future, this is how I will do it for all my new quilled heart cards.

The card above is the same as the card below except for the wording "Be mine" on it. ;) Just wanted to see the difference between the two. Some prefer the quilled heart without any wordings and some prefer some at the side of it.


V046a




8 comments:

a paper {life} said...

Beautiful card Lin. I love the all red heart and, to me , it is not finished until it has your beautiful hand writing on it.

mogobja said...

cantik sgt sis :)

CaDLyNN said...

cantiknyeeeeeeeee

Miss Moon said...

salam Lin .....

ai baru terjumpa blog u and im so loving it ...ai share kat blog ai kay

cheers

Kasia said...

I've been peeking at you blog for pretty long time now:)
love your cards but mostly the quilled ones. the red heart card is so simple but that's the key!!

WhiteRacoon said...

Cool heart! Cute card =)

Antonella said...

Lin, I love your heart, all the reds... Love your blog, I have added you to my blogroll of quilling sites would love it if you could add mine to yours.
Hugs, antonella :-)
www.quilling.blogspot.com

Baukje said...

your works is slendid so Beautiful!!!
Groetjes Baukje

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...