Cherry on Top Award


I was really surprised today when I received a message from Christina of Card Creations & More by C
about this blog award. Thank you so much for giving me this award Christina! :). It's so cute! Love it!

After receiving this award, I'm was asked to list down three things that I love about myself. Those three things are as below:

1.  I can make a living at home with the skills that God has given me, and enjoy doing it everyday.

2. I love to give things that I made with my own hands, especially my handmade cards, to my friends and family. I love seeing how excited they are when receiving them.

3. A good listener. :)

Ok....now I have to post a picture that I love. Ok....here it is :).


Who is that little pumpkin in blue?? That's my little "nephew" who was 4 months old when this picture was taken. He is about 10 months old now. His name is Mior Emir Aziz.....but we all call him Emir. See how adorable he is??? I love this picture so much! If ever I feel depressed, stressed or sad or if I'm in whatever situation that brings me down, all I need to do is look at this picture and I'm smiling again. Don't get me wrong....I do look at this picture even when I'm happy hehehehe......coz this little pumpkin is just so adorable to look at. :D

And now here are the 5 ladies that I love and wish to share this award with!







The rules of accepting this award are:
1. You must thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog.
3. List three things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love on your blog.
5. Pass this award on to five others.

3 comments:

Allycat said...

Congrats Lin! What a cute baby!xx

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks Ally! Yup! Emir is such a cute little boy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin.

The little guy is so adorable!!! You are so lucky to have him in your family. Truly a gift, he is.
I would want to spend every moment with him.

All the best to your nephew and his family.

Barb

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...