A bouquet.....

W002

I had a hard time designing this card.....it was really difficult to make...half way through I almost gave up hehhehehe............ the bouquet of flowers took a lot of my time because of the sewing. I sew the beads and sequins on the white paper....and later pasted the white paper with two other layers of paper. I love the lace at the top and bottom of the card....the lace was cut out from a bigger piece of lace.....I only wanted that part of the lace for this design so I had to cut it out from the original lace itself.....and that was not an easy task to do either hehehe.......the butterfly were traced on paper using a template and later cut out by hand....

I think this card would be suitable to be given to a bride and groom on their wedding day.....to wish them all the best in their future as husband and wife.... The card is left blank for writing on personal wishes.....and comes with a soft pink handmade envelope...

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...