Something new from an old design

MBL076

I'm loving this new card design.....it's something new that I made inspired by an old design I did some time ago....have a look at it here. The old design had 3 flowers but this one has only one main flower with lots of small flowers around it. So far I've only come up with the idea for this pink flowers....I do plan to make a new design for the brown flowers as well....

This card has no wordings in it.....left it blank for writing on personal wishes. It can be used as a Thank You card, Thinking of You card or just to say Hi card......anything that you feel it's suitable for. It also comes with a soft pink handmade envelope too :).

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...