Troubles....

Oh my goodness......how long has it been since I last updated anything in my blog? Been quite awhile now....and it hurts not being able to do so. I'm experiencing some problems lately with the internet service at my house...sob sob :(....not sure how much longer it's going to take to fix the problem, but anyways, I am trying my level best to fix it so that I can continue updating my work here in my card blog. If anyone out there is interested in ordering cards from me....you can always contact me via email, sms or just give me a call. Thank you all for your support and sweet comments......

1 comment:

A Year Of Quotes said...

HI Azlina! Thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog. Hope you can come back soon. Feel free to post or join any challenges or giveaway. Thanks and have a great day!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...