Pin and buttons....

NB001


I placed this cute tag inside the card
This is definitely not the first time I am doing a newborn baby card.....I have done some before for clients but was not allowed to post them in my blog..... This particular card design is for a newborn baby girl. It's not that big in size, only an A6 sized card. Adorned with a gold colored safety pin, buttons, laces and a crystal like flower.....I lined some gold glitter glue on the dark pink paper strip next to the soft yellow laces....I love the effect it gives to the paper...The card has a small tag with wordings "Baby Girl" on the inside and comes with a matching beige colored handmade envelope.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...