Ketupat card...

Alhamdulillah.....everything is back to normal again....I finally get to post my card designs in my blog. Phew! A lot of things happened this month and some has disrupted my mood to design and also to work....problems have been resolved and I am once again back to work. Hmm...so here I am now updating something I have been working on these past couple of days.....it is probably the most simplest card design I have ever done hehehehe! It's so simple that even I am in shock to see it actually being made in the first place. It is actually a ketupat or rice dumpling motif that I am using to make as a Hari Raya card..... I didn't even make any wordings for it yet....still thinking of what I want to write inside the card.....it could be "Salam Syawal 1429" or "Salam Aidilfitri" or even just the simple "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"........ will update regarding that matter soon.....but for now, here are the cards for my Raya collection this year......just for you! :)


HR004

This square dark emerald green card comes with a matching handmade green envelope..... the card also has a soft green paper insert for you to write in your Raya wishes.....



HR005

This square banana green card comes with a matching handmade green envelope......the card also has a soft green paper insert for you to write in your Raya wishes.....

2 comments:

Margarida Taborda said...

Your cards are really wonderfull!
Congratulations for your work!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you for your sweet comments!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...