The ketupat card with wordings & decorations....

Ok.....I finally decided how I was going to decorate the ketupat cards that I designed earlier....I placed some simple wordings/wishes on them and also some very minimal decorations. These are for those who prefer the ketupat card to have decorations on them.....I for one prefer the simpler designs with no decorations or wordings on them so that I could be free to write whatever my heart pleases to do hehehe...... All these cards are available for orders now.... :)



HR004W

For this dark green with olive and green squares ketupat card design, I printed out the wordings... "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri".....and pasted it on the front of the card....and decorating it with some gold color dots that outlines the wordings and squares... I also pasted some gold colored sequins squares to add some sparkle to it. :) This card also comes with a green handmade envelope. The inside of the card is left blank for writing on personal wishes.



HR005W 


For this apple green with dark green and olive squares ketupat card, I hand cut and pasted the shape of the moon crescent and star using a shiny gold colored paper. I also pasted on the hand cut paper squares some tiny shiny green star shaped sequins that sparkles when it hits the light....There is very simple wordings that I made and pasted on the inside of the card that says......."Salam Aidilfitri"........

5 comments:

vivek v s said...

Hi,
You are looking as lovely as your artworks. I am very much interested to be in friendship with you.
I am Vivek living in India, i like creative people very much.
you can contact me: viveknedd@gmail.com

Sharaf said...

spontaneous overflow of powerful emotions or feelings which re-collected in tranquility

Azlina Abdul said...

WOW Sharaf....I am speechless after reading your comment.... :)Thank you...

Asma’ AB said...

senget-senget kepala as tengok cene kak lin attach ribbon tu.. cantik dan kemas ^__^

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe....thanks As... :) KLin attach sama cam attach ribbon kat bookmark hhehehe...

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...