Sewing beads and sequins



MBL057 (SOLD OUT)


Bead card with a matching purple envelope

MBL058 (SOLD OUT)

Alright :) ...finally! I managed to do it! Again playing with flower motifs...can't help it..love them so much! Those small and tiny flower sequins are just so cute! I just had to use them for my cards! Ever since my good friend from Hawaii ( Sweetie CC ), introduced me about the world of beads...I've been buying and collecting them little by little....got some collection of them now...and I'm looking at them in a new light as well :)

I wanted to design something sweet and simple...simple and fast enough for me to make them. I decided to sew them on a piece of card that's hard enough to stand the needle poking through it...I've done cards with sequins before and glued them on the card, which was a lot easier....but this time I wanted so much to use the beads..therefore I had to sew them! I'd love to experiment more on this technique as it's a bit different than what I'm so used to doing before... and I'm so in love with beads and sequins now..so more cards with those will be coming out in the future! :D

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...